Build Your Own LOFT BUNK BED (Twin FULL Queen KING Adult & Child Sizes) Pattern DIY PLANS; So Easy, Beginners Look Like Experts; PDF Download Version so you can get it NOW!
This is a complete set of plans for my favorite Loft Bunk Bed ALL SIZES (Twin, Full, Queen, and King). The Loft Bunk Bed Upon Completion features:1) Attractive and decorative Design.2) Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design that supports an ADULT.3) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.4) Height (top mattress 66-1/2”)
This is a complete set of plans for my favorite Loft Bunk Bed ALL SIZES (Twin, Full, Queen, and King).
The Loft Bunk Bed Upon Completion features:
1) Attractive and decorative Design.
2) Level, Sturdy, and Strong Design that supports an ADULT.
3) Step by Step and easy directions with diagrams for every step.
4) Height (top mattress 66-1/2”) that fits standard room height (8’).
5) Blueprint like patterns; Larger Diagrams for those important Steps.
6) Designs to make for both Standard & XL Twin; Full; Queen; and King sized beds.
7) Complete Materials List & Pattern Dimensions that use the least $ of bldg. material!
8) Designed by an Experienced Expert Wood Worker with over 20 years of experience!
9) Continued Technical Support from Me “WoodPatternExpert”; 20 Years of Experience!
My instructions with easy to follow patterns and directions are designed as a construction project for the beginning woodworker. Extensive attention is given to speed and ease of construction, with a minimum of tools. A great Loft Bunk Bed can be built with just a skill saw, and drill. Directions are aimed at the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even an experienced carpenter.
WARNING: Everyone Will Love This Loft Bunk Bed Design. Just about everyone who sees it will want you to build one or more, for them. (That’s the reason I decided to write these plans.) Unlike most plans out there, you will be able to understand these! I have looked at others and I guarantee they are not as good as my plans!
The plan features:
• 30 pages containing very detailed, step by step instructions.
• Each step includes diagrams and or photographs to assist in the construction process.
• 18 Patterns; One for each piece that makes construction so easy a “caveman could do it”!
• Built entirely from Standard 2X4’s, 2X6’s and ½” Thick Plywood or any thickness you prefer.
• Tips, Tricks and Notes that allow you to cut without error the first time.
• Can be built with just a skill saw, and drill.
• This project plan is designed for the beginning woodworker, but should not bore even the most experienced carpenter.